Medication: Altai mumiyo
Plastic bottle 50 and 100 ml. Plastic bag 5 g.
Mumiyo cleansed 100%.
Medication that influences the digestive system and regulates the metabolic processes.
A medication that has a wide range of applications. It has immunomodulatory, biostimulating, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory action. Mumiyo stimulates the processes of hemocytogenesis, has a tonic, restorative effect. It has a regenerating effect in fractures, accelerates regenerative processes with ulcerative-dystrophic changes, normalizes acidity of gastric juice, and has a mild diuretic effect. Because of a large number of biologically active substances and elements, the medication has an analgesic, anti-inflammatory and restorative properties. In addition, the drug facilitates the recovery of postsurgery period, eliminates the undesirable effects of chemo and radiotherapy.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
The use of mumiyo gives excellent results in cases of injuries, fractures, burns, radiculitis, neuralgia, thrombophlebitis, stomach and duodenal ulcers, gynecological, skin diseases, cardiovascular, nervous system diseases, immunodeficiency states. It is resultative to use the mumiyo in the postsurgery period to accelerate the recovery of the organism and the body. It can be used at any age, it is easily absorbed by the body.
PROSOLOGY AND ADMINISTRATION
Take from 200 mg. up to 500 mg. 3 times a day during meals.
Duration of a course is 1 month.
Side effects of the product is not revealed, except for the individual intolerance of components or overdose. The negative effect of the product on the body during the pregnancy was not observed.
Individual intolerance of the product, allergic reactions, urolithiasis.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STORAGE
Store in a dry, dark place at a temperature of no higher than 25 ° C. Shelf life 2 years.
The word "mumiyo" is of Greek origin and means "preserving, protecting the body".
The pharmacological effect is wide. Most often the mumiyo is used to treat fractures of bones, peptic ulcer of stomach and duodenum, gastritis, colitis, thrombophlebitis, purulent otitis, parodontosis, diseases of the peripheral nervous system: radiculitis, plexitis, neuritis and neuralgia; also for the treatment of skin diseases, as well as a restorative and tonic medication. Mumiyo has a moderate antitumor effect. Is a gemostimulating agent. Mumiyo does not have any side effects.
Methods of application
1) Peptic ulcer of the stomach, gastrointestinal tract, digestive organs (gastritis, colitis) - 2 grams per 150 ml. warm boiled water. Take 1 tablespoon in the morning on an empty stomach for 10 days. After a 5-day break, repeat the course. For chronic diseases 3 to 4 courses are needed.
2) Kidney disease (stone, pyelonephritis), cystitis, enuresis. Preparation and course see point 1. Take the medication at night, drinking a glass of tea or milk.
3) Diseases of the liver (Botkin, cirrhosis), cholecystitis - 2 grams, dissolve in 10 teaspoons of honey, previously dissolved in a spoonful of water. Drink one spoon in the morning on an empty stomach for 10 days. After a 5-day break, repeat the course.
4) Diseases of the nervous system, headaches, insomnia, impotence, infertility - 2 grams per 150 ml. water. Take 1 tablespoon right before the bedtime for 10 days. After a 5-day break, repeat the course.
5) Heart disease, diabetes - 2 grams per 200 ml. water. Take 0.2 tablespoon in the morning on an empty stomach 1 hour before meals and at night for 7 days. The next 7 days take 1 tablespoon only for a night. The second course of treatment - 1 tablespoon at night for 10 days.
6) Inflammatory and allergic diseases, bronchial asthma, tonsillitis, catarrh, tuberculosis - drink in pure form to 0.2 grams under the tongue. After a 10-day course, a 5-day break. For sore throat 2 -3 tries in an hour.
7) Fractures, purulent wounds, trophic ulcers - 2 grams per 150 ml. water. Drink 1 table spoon without interruption in the morning for half an hour before meals, for 24 to 30 days, take 3 grams mumiyo per 50 ml. water and put the cotton pellet on the edge of the wounds.
8) Radiculitis, osteochondrosis, neuritis - 4% liquor in the form of electrophoresis. On the most painful place - the anode, cathode 10 -15 cm above or below, 10 - 20 sessions. The current strength is 10-15 A.
9) Purulent otitis media, hearing loss - 0.4 grams per a teaspoon of water. Instill at night.
10) Hemorrhoids - 3 grams for 2 teaspoons of water and mix with 10 tablespoons of honey, enter inside for 10 days.
11) Female diseases (erosion, inflammation) - 2 grams per 50 ml. water. On an injured place put a napkin and fasten with a cotton pellet.
12) Thrombophlebitis, blood diseases, low of hemoglobin - 3 grams per 150 ml. water, one tablespoon at night for 10 days. 3 - 4 courses with 5-day breaks.
13) Paradontosis - application of 4% mumiyo liquor.